Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Hi rain. Would you stop please? Thanks.

'Sup peeps. Or prolly just mom.

There's nothing like horrible spring weather to bring down my spirits.

I ran in pouring rain today. I ran in rain yesterday. I'll run in more rain tomorrow. And Friday. Saturday might be nicer, but another storm comes after that. Then it will get sunny in Provo right when I leave for Oregon next week. And Oregon is sunny right now, but forecasted for rain as soon as I get there. Awesome. Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain. More than halfway through May.

In honor of Rain, I made broccoli cheese soup again today. Yes, I am just that talented.

So...

If I was perfect:

I'd be folding laundry right now.
I wouldn't have eaten brownies and cookies. Yes, plural on both counts.
I wouldn't be a nail biter.
My bangs wouldn't be so ridiculously long.
I'd be getting ready for bed.
These cheekies of mine wouldn't look like a chipmunk's. Plural brownies and cookies.

Since I'm not:

I'm watching Disney channel.
I'm feeling gross post brownies and cookies.
I'm chewing my nails a little.
My bangs ARE so long
Probably won't be in bed til midnight
Chipmunk cheeks=me.

So tomorrow...

7am wake up
8am uv magazine
1pm practice-8 miles and a 30 minute tempo?
3pm talk to people about shoes, pronation, injuries, socks, hear their running life story...
8pm hopefully close the store...but people will probably come in at 7:59pm
9pm Disney Channel
11pm eyes melt out of my head
12pm pass out

Exciting. Emphasis on the ex.

No comments:

Post a Comment